Friday, January 6, 2012

Snuffleupagus...

My feet drag as if weights have been chained to my legs. I only wish to wander to the kitchen to get refreshing water.

My head is bumbly. Like it's too big for my body. It messes up my balance and I blunder into things which apparently just need to be in my way today.

My bones ache. The bones I forget that I have - ache. Even my hair hurts today.

My nose is caught between being a faucet and being completely clogged. It doesn't matter. I can't smell anything and everything tastes like cardboard anyway.

Even chocolate.

I would whine but that would just take too much energy.

My life-force was sucked out of me in the middle of the night. As if a boohag took me for a ride.

Why is it, when you're sick, that the day just seems to go on forever?

1 comment:

MissTottenham said...

*hands over box of tissues*

Sorry but I'm not getting to close sweetie. I'm germ free at the mo and wanna stay that way.

Get well soon xx