After 4 days of vacation, I've finally unkinked myself.
Sleeping and laughter is just what the doctor ordered.
It's been months since I've taken any time off.
I didn't realize it, but I really needed this time to unwind.
The basic chorse were done early on and now I have nothing in my near future.
No work.
No chores.
No worries.
No plans.
My mind sheds the last few minths of stress. It allows the easy smile to re-appear on my face.
After a great night's sleep my bones feel good. My joints - instead of being stiff as ususal - feel loose.
I guess it feel taller, fluid in my movements, and content.
Vacation can let go of it all and just be.
Just be relaxed.
Just be open.
Just be fun.
Just be lazy.
Just be a little bit dirty.
Just be silly.
Just be me.
No comments:
Post a Comment