Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"If you understood"

Those were the words slapped back at me.

Yes, if I only I could. Apparently, in her eyes, I am but a dullard and incapable of understanding.

"If you understood" is her way of saying "if you were smart..." without actually calling a person stupid.

Neither of which will prompt a conversation from me - or at least a conversation that won't end with my foot on your neck.

I smile and take it because I have to. I smile and take it because I love him and don't want to hurt him. I know my bite is worse than my bark.

And she wonders why we don't talk much anymore.

If she only understood...

2 comments:

MissTottenham said...

Some people eh? What can you do with them except bite your lip.


They were made of Yak hair. Back then it was cool. Now it gives me the willies.

Nice!!!!!!! That's all you can say to that really hahah!

Well, it's been like the height of summer this week and they are telling us we could have snow next week. *shakes head*

MissTottenham said...

By the way, your blog looks alll lovely and dreamy.