We were at the store & thought maybe we should get some cans of soup in case the power went out. Then we looked at each other and asked "how will we heat it?????" And besides, the feed us if the power goes out, so we didn't bother buying any (already have some in the fridge! Bizzie Lizzie
5 comments:
I hope you got enough bread and bog roll.
Thankfully we did have our milk, bread, eggs, bacon, and chocolate.
It was a pretty snow. Now I'm just freezing my bits off with the below freezing temps.
We were at the store & thought maybe we should get some cans of soup in case the power went out. Then we looked at each other and asked "how will we heat it?????" And besides, the feed us if the power goes out, so we didn't bother buying any (already have some in the fridge! Bizzie Lizzie
I hope it's getting a bit warmer and your nose hairs are no longer freezing.
Glad to hear that your nose hairs have thawed out Jenn.
Post a Comment