We were without power for 4 1/2 days. Which sucks unbelievably. But that was last week.
We were lucky, we didn't get any damage other than the neighbors pine tree which fell across my yard. It hit the grass, so no damage I can't fix in the spring.
We had another snow storm Wednesday into Thursday and got another foot of snow. Believe it or not, we're to get more tonight.
I know I've said this before (many, many times) that I hate Spring, but I actually am looking forward to it this year. It's never happened to me before.
This year I am so done with winter.
Last night when it started snowing again, all I could do was glare at the flakes and shake my fists in vain.
OMG Jenn, 4 and a half days without power, you must have been freezing. I really hope this snow stops for you, how much more can there be? Just take care sweetie.
3 comments:
Attacked by a shark, I love that Jenn, what a character.
Oh no, power outage. I hope you still have enough heat. Sad news about the limitations of snow blowers.
We were without power for 4 1/2 days. Which sucks unbelievably. But that was last week.
We were lucky, we didn't get any damage other than the neighbors pine tree which fell across my yard. It hit the grass, so no damage I can't fix in the spring.
We had another snow storm Wednesday into Thursday and got another foot of snow. Believe it or not, we're to get more tonight.
I know I've said this before (many, many times) that I hate Spring, but I actually am looking forward to it this year. It's never happened to me before.
This year I am so done with winter.
Last night when it started snowing again, all I could do was glare at the flakes and shake my fists in vain.
Damn you old man winter!
OMG Jenn, 4 and a half days without power, you must have been freezing. I really hope this snow stops for you, how much more can there be? Just take care sweetie.
Post a Comment