I answer calls in the middle of the night to console those who need it.
I'm pretty sure I was a bartender in a previous life because of all the crazy stories I've been told.
By perfect strangers.
I guess I have that aura that attracts those who need to speak.
That being said, I'm tired of getting drunk calls in the middle of the night by people who just want to dump and run.
When I call them:
- they're not available
- they don't listen
- they're not interested unless it has something to do with them
4 comments:
That's because you are the better person, you are a great person and a fantastic friend xxx
Thank you!
You are welcome, it's the truth.
Little madam 1 is still loving little madam 2.
Lovin the tyre mark, so funny. I agree, I was the only one allowed to mess with my sister, that's what older siblings are meant to do LOL.
When we were young, dad had a Beetle car and with the engine being in the back, there is a pull up handle is the word that is coming to mind but it's not quite right. Anyway, sis thought it was a little step and would use it to clamber up on top of the car. One day, I was trying to shake the car to scare her and I managed to shake the handbrake off and the car was off down the road with her on top. never seen dad run so fast in my life. In the end, car and sis were fine.
Kids eh?
I’m so happy that madam 1 is still in love with madam 2. It won’t be long before the shenanigans begin. I believe I connected the dots on a sibling when they had chicken pox. I also believe I got in trouble for that because it was magic marker. Which magically did not disappear when washed with soap and water.
I can’t believe your Beetle story! How funny and scary that must have been. Were you scared when the car took off? Did you get in trouble?
Kids will scare you more than anybody else in the world. Truly! And they will make you laugh harder than anybody else in the world too.
Post a Comment