1. Do you have any tattoos? Not yet
2. When was the last time you cried? Sunday
3. Do you like your handwriting? yes
4. What's your favorite lunch meat? bacon
5. Do you have kids? yes
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? I think so. I'm loyal to a fault.
7. Do you use sarcasm? What do you think?
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes
9. Would you bungee jump? HELL NO, but I'd take pictures of you jumping.
10. What is your favorite cereal? Cocoa puffs
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I kick one off and untie the other
12. Do you think you're strong? Sometimes
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Chocolate
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their eyes and smiles
15. Red or pink? Pink or black
16. What is the thing you like least about yourself? I'm a mess but don't look it.
17. Who do you miss the most? Laura
18. If you were an animal, what would you be? a cat or a monkey
19. What are you wearing now? striped corduroys and a sweater
20. What was the last thing you ate? a banana
21. What are you listening to right now? Smashing Pumpkins
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Perriwinkle
23. What's your favorite smell? Leather or vanilla
24. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Wooly
25. What emotion describes you right now? I don't know, there are too many
26. What's your favorite sport? Sunbathing
27. What's your favorite food? Italian
28. Scary movies or happy endings? Scary movies
29. What's the last movie you watched on TV? Pirates of the Carribean
30. What do you do when you're nervous? I get quiet and fidgit
31. Summer or winter? Autumn
32. What do you love the most? my son
33. What book are you reading now? Something scary with blood and guts
34. What's your favorite sound? children laughing or rain on the roof.
35. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles
36. What is the furthest you've been from home? Trinidad, BVI
37. Do you have a special talent? Yes, but it's a secret.
38. When was the last time you really laughed? last night
39. What's your favorite cartoon? The Angry Beavers
40. What rules you, head or gut? Head
5 comments:
I owe you the biggest apology.
You are an amzing person. The way that you let me say hateful things and still did not fall out with me.
You don't know how amazing are. You truly are special.
I will always love you.
1. Do you have any tattoos? no
2. When was the last time you cried? recently
3. Do you like your handwriting? i don't do handwrithing, like cursive, except for signing my name, i always print in all capitals
4. What's your favorite lunch meat? some type of beef or ham, but i rarely eat lunch or lunch meat
5. Do you have kids? one
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? only if i'm low maintenance and don't need help moving
7. Do you use sarcasm? without even thinking
8. Do you still have your tonsils? yes
9. Would you bungee jump? no
10. What is your favorite cereal? right now i'm into honey bunches of oats
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? i use one foot to hold the back of the other foot's shoe and lift out
12. Do you think you're strong? i can be strong when necessary
13. What is your favorite ice cream? i like many ice creams, but right now almost anything from cold stone
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? whatever sticks out the furthest
15. Red or pink? black and blue
16. What is the thing you like least about yourself? depends on what day it is, today it is my hatred of questionaires
17. Who do you miss the most? my grand-parents
18. If you were an animal, what would you be? a sloth with a bad attitude
19. What are you wearing now? black sweatpants and a faded red sweatshirt
20. What was the last thing you ate? coffee
21. What are you listening to right now? the fan inside my computer and rain falling onto ice
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? i'm not one crayon, right now i'm midnight blue
23. What's your favorite smell? a certain woman's neck
24. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? you just called
25. What emotion describes you right now? satisfied and tickled too
26. What's your favorite sport? nintendo wii bowling
27. What's your favorite food? breakfast foods
28. Scary movies or happy endings? happy ending
29. What's the last movie you watched on TV? i'm not sure, i probably fell asleep during it
30. What do you do when you're nervous? pace back and forth when possible
31. Summer or winter? neither
32. What do you love the most? my son
33. What book are you reading now? eric clapton autobiography
34. What's your favorite sound? "daddy?"
35. Rolling Stones or Beatles? beatles
36. What is the furthest you've been from home? japan as a fetus
37. Do you have a special talent? i can throw peanuts in the air and catch them in my mouth
38. When was the last time you really laughed? monday night
39. What's your favorite cartoon? looney tunes
40. What rules you, head or gut? head
I posted my answers on my blog.
Hey Jenn! I know, I giggled about some of our answers being the same. Cocoa Puffs FTW! ^_^
Boy our answers are really close almost the same!Except the scary movie thing and I like fruity pebbles! LOL!
I just can't say it enough...You're soooo cool! Bitchin' even LOL!
I love ya!
I miss you so much. I will call this evening after the big man gets home. He can watch kiddos that are still up so we can chat!
Talk to you later!
XOXOXOXOXOXO
80's Beach Girl
Post a Comment