Monday, December 1, 2008

If only...

As I hurtle to my dreaded destination, I find myself scowling at the passing scenery.

I am the passenger for a change. A good decision on his part as my thoughts are not focussed on the road and other cars.

Several times I wished that I could just grab the wheel and have us rocket onto an exit.

We can't. We have "obligations."

I have to suck it up, ignore any jackass remarks, and be good.

I don't want to play nice. I want to do my own damn thing. Screw everybody else.

Yeah. That would be nice.

If only...

1 comment:

farawaysoclose said...

hi Jenn!

i know how you feel with this post!!

bloody obligations!

thanks for stopping by.

hope you are OK? it is easy to feel out of the loop at blogbelieve, i know that! but when you have more time on your hands (OK i know that's tough) it is easy to get back in the loop.

but i know you are missed. it is pretty quiet in blogbelieve at the moment by the looks of things. mayo and SS haven't been around for ages either. i guess everyone is just really bizzy!

take care Jenn!