The cold brown disc with rainbow sprinkles lays in the center of my hand.
If I wait too long the chocolate will start to melt in my palm.
Oh, you beauteus little thing.
Just the right size for a nibble. Too small to make me feel guilty about eating it unless I eat the entire bucket.
And I just might.
3 comments:
Mmm.
Chocolate, my friend, my melty lover!
Got a little excited there...
How you doing?
What have you been thinking about or pondering?
Have a delicious weekend.
Chocolate:
I'm such a glut, I'm incapable of visiting the candy dish in the office without taking an entire handful of chocolate. I can never take just one or two. I really like to stuff a bunch in my face all at once and savor the meltiness.
Wedding:
I managed to get both my dress and shoes for under $100. I'm pretty happy about it, of course we'll see how well I really did when they arrive in the mail. My mom offered to have my borrow her necklace with a blue stone in it -- something old, borrowed, and blue! And the CFO at my company gave me a bottle of Dom Perignon for a toast. How nice is that? Things are coming together rather nicely. I'm getting so excited!
And back to food:
My boss posted this on facebook today. I really want it. Unlike the bacon ice cream, this is the correct combination of food items for my taste buds.
http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/post/100480546/the-bacone-a-bacon-cone-filled-with-scrambled
You like how that was a little food-wedding-food sandwich? Mmm... tasty!
Gah. Should've hyperlinked that. Here:
http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/post/100480546/the-bacone-a-bacon-cone-filled-with-scrambled
Post a Comment