Thursday, June 3, 2010

8 days a week...

home

work

home

work

The cycle has become repetitive. (as I guess all cycles do)

My brain is fried and my mood on the churlish side.

I need a break.

I need to celebrate the sloth in me soon or I will burn out and be completely useless. Right now I'm only half useless.

I count the days to vacation.

1 comment:

MissTottenham said...

Jenn, I could have cuffed them but as mum was paying for the pizza I thought that would look mean hahah!

Oooo I'd hate for people just to turn up with bags in hand. You are more easy going than me. I require advance warning, then I still try to fob them off hahahah!

Great humming, yeah, I know the tune now hee hee!

xxx


PS tell me about counting the days. It's 6 weeks before I get to go home for "dad's day" at the coast. I've booked all the rest of that week off too to go back to Sheffield. I've booked off two weeks at xmas so I've gotta take it easy now with my leave days. Only 9 left till the end of next April gulp.