I had a very bad day.
Very.
Bad.
Day.
The kind of day that pushes a person beyond "bent out of shape" into the realm of "sticky meltdown."
I wanted to knock over old ladies, kick puppies, and taunt children. I was ready to sling the hairbrush, flick lit matches at innocent bystanders, and vomit.
My permanent glare was a warning sign that if I got my claws into you, I would drag you into my misery.
Because my misery loves company.
I just wanted to lash out and make everybody else feel my pain.
Fortunatly I own a game system and vented my rage that way.
My only wish was to cause mayhem in the game - which I did. And, after 2 hours I started to laugh at the havoc I had created. The more destruction I caused, the better I felt.
While the sharp edges of my rage had been softened, it didn't change the day.
Why is it that sometimes the people you're supposed to trust suck the most?
1 comment:
People suck full stop.
Jenn, Your squirral sounds sooooooo funny. I'm sure all our local animals hang out together.
The other day I had to laugh, there is an all white cat a few doors down and he is deaf. He was sat on my neighbour's drive and I saw him through the window. He was sat next to the all black cat when suddenly he got up with such a disgusted look on his face and moved a metre away then sat down again. I swear the black cat must have farted for him to give that look.
Post a Comment