Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Day 204325 of Quarantine...

Captains Log:

Star Date - I don't know because I have no idea what day it is. It's daytime. Later it will be night time.

The locals have gotten restless.

The bearded one is training the native fauna to perform tricks that only he understands. So far we have 6, of what appear to be Tribbles. They are small, furry, and smelly. The Tribbles, not the bearded one.

The young one has taken to speaking only in gamer code. While he is appearing to be content, sometimes his bursts of maniacal laughter unnerves the rest of the team. Will keep him fed appropriately so as not to disturb him further.

Working from the main domicile, while at first was a great adventure, has become one of tedium. Domicile life blends into work life and vice-versa. Once the weather gets better, windows can be opened and then the feeling of being trapped will lessen. I hope.

The domesticated cat has taken to speaking, or yelling, at the humans. The scary thing is that we are all now starting to understand him and respond to his demands. It won't be long before he takes over and rules us with an iron tail.

Still no word on when our lockdown will expire. I hope it does soon before we start eating the Tribbles for fun.

3 comments:

MissTottenham said...

LOL sounds like you should start hitting the meds.

I'm trying to upload a video of Amelie answering all my questions about ancient Egypt. She knows all the long words. Unfortunately, it's taking forever. It's only bloody 1:24 and 44mb. Urgh!

In other news, Eloise is walking. Sis has an island in her kitchen and she has littery gone from walking 5 steps to walking round the island about 20 times. Once she starts she doesn't stop and when she gets to where she started, she cheers herself lol. So cute.

I hope you don't have to start eating the little furry creatures. Try to stay sane xxx

MissTottenham said...

OK, video is uploaded. Enjoy xxx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving others of us in lockdown a good laugh. Fortunately we are provided with food so we don't have to consider eating any little furry critters from outside. However, there was nearly a rumble at the donut counter today. Bizzy Lizzie
And no, I am NOT a robot even though I may feel like one at times.