Her chest was puffed out as far as it could go and her belly was sucked in the best she could. She preened in front of the men sitting around us.
I sat on my chair and stayed in the background. I became extremely aware that I outweighed her by 30 pounds. A fact that was more obvious in our bathing suits.
She posed and primped. Her body screamed, "Look at me!" with every action she made.
A dog whistle from behind me gave her what she needed and she smiled. Her body relaxed a bit and she was able to once again breathe.
She moved slowly and attempted the seductive strut back to her chair. It was interesting to watch until she wobbled.
Her steps were unsteady as she sat down next to me again and reached for her cigarette. As she lit it, I realized how harsh she actually looked. Make-up smeared around her eyes and her lips were twisted up in a grimace. Her hair was a rats nest. Unkempt and fiddled with by her drunken fingers.
She is like a Monet painting. From far away she looks nice, but up close she's a big mess.
No comments:
Post a Comment