Saddened by the slow death of another relationship, I quietly stand on the side-lines waiting for the inevitable.
One by one, she hands him the nails for her own coffin. Only when she seals her fate will she then be free.
She appears to be hell-bent on ending it. Not seeing the damage she is inflicting on those around her. Nor is she caring.
I was there for the beginning. Not understanding the attraction, but thrilled for him nonetheless. He was happy and was excited to tie his life to hers.
Now it's the end and all I can do is wait for the funeral.
5 comments:
Hi Jennicula, thank you for visiting my blog :)
I am pretty stressed right now, but I've made the first step to getting the whole mess straightened out, so I am feeling a bit better than I have been. Also, my parents have been very supportive, which helps a lot.
It's been a while since we chatted, how have you been?
Popping in and admiring your craftsmanship. :)
Jenn, thank you for understanding. :)
And, oh wow, this entry means a lot to me. It's so very hard to watch something like that go down. I'm sorry.
I just read your comment to me on my blog. Thank you so much. :D
Heya :)
I talked to a debt settlement consultant today & even though nothing may come of it I did find out about my options, and about which ones I felt I could live with and which ones I could not, and I have to admit that I am feeling better about things. Finances are still precarious, but I think I am on the right track to making them better. Time will tell & we shall see.
I'm sorry to hear about your stress last year :( My stress has already affected my blood pressure, and I've dropped a noticable amount of weight this month, and have had only one good night's rest this week, though I think I'll be able to sleep fine tonight provided my landlady's daughter doesn't decide to play the piano in the middle of the night as she's sometimes apt to do.
I wish you za lovely weekend :)
Post a Comment