She's begun stalking me.
I was unaware of her intense desire in being my friend until most recently.
Everywhere I go, so does she. My shadow is no longer just caused by my silhouette up against the wall by bright sunlight.
It's her.
She hangs on to my every word and it boggles my mind.
Is she just so lonely she's grasping at friendship straws or has she found something in me that makes her want to be by my side day and night?
I don't know, but her unnerving giggle makes me wonder if one day she's going to snap and take me down with her.
I'm not a mean person by nature. Sure I have those days where I could spit nails, but who doesn't? She makes me want to be rude if only to get her to back off.
I've become vague, aloof, and elusive which only makes her more interested.
I can't seem to win.
The only thing that causes her to pause is when I unleash my crude side. It buys me time alone as she runs away red-faced and flustered.
I remind her of a friend she once had, she's told me. I'm curious as to what happened to that friendship. I'm almost afraid to hear the reason for their no longer being friends.
What if the girl is shackled to a wall in her basement?
6 comments:
Thanks Jenn sweetie.
Everyone seems to be having these dreams. Maybe there is something in the air right now.
My mum falls asleep on the sofa and wakes herself snoring. She finds me sat there looking at her going tutt tutt.
I'm not a snorer but I hate doing the head bobbing thing on the bus. I did that loads on my way back from London. When your head bobs just too low and you jerk it back up and look around cos you are sure everyone is watching you. I hate that hahaha!
As to your blog, you need to start worrying if she starts to dress like you and copies your hair.
Run a mile then.
Hey Jenn! Nannerpuss is in the Denny's commercial. It's um, a banana puppet on a stack of pancakes and it sings. See, now I'm sure you fully understand. :) Hope you don't get Single White Femaled. If you keep acting aloof long enough, maybe she'll get the picture.
woah! scary shit Jenn!
i don't think i'd cope well with that.
my advice...keep being really crude!
it's all i can offer to you my friend!
take care.
♥
p.s can't fucking believe you copy and pasted!!! haha!
Keep your cell phone on at all times & make sure someone knows where you are & where you are supposed to be. Great way to live Huh? Bizzie Lizzie
Like I'm going to go anywhere alone with her?
No.
LOL Jenn, a sleep talker. You should tape yourself and listen the next day to see if you actually remember what you were on about.
You never know, you might subconsciously be reciting details about an invention that could earn you millions.
xxx
LOL Jenn, we so do need to get out more. I think it's quite worrying how much we are out of touch. How could I not know what nannerpus meant ?????????? LOL.
xxx
Post a Comment