A pause in the day gives me a moment to breathe.
I survey my space and see that the "to-do" list has shrunk and the mini-fires that cropped up all week were no longer smoldering.
My shoulders slowly eased out of my ears and I think I can almost talk without my jaw clenched. The well known "stress grimace" has plagued me the last few weeks.
All work and no play makes me a crazy chick.
I'm sure this past week made me look as if I were deranged and act if I were operating on a half a cylinder.
I'm also sure this week caused me some sort of brain damage.
Does too much work kill brain cells?
3 comments:
I AM surprised by that!
I'm either INFJ or INFP, yet I still blather relentlessly. Go figure. :)
And on this post... I so totally feel you. The continual shoulder tightening, the irritable whacky mood, people treating me more carefully because I look like I might snap and rip their heads off without warning.
But the weekend is here, and I plan to relax. I hope you're able to do the same.
We're having nice weather this weekend - they're calling it the last wave of summer. I can see some of the trees gaining warm hues in their leaves and it makes me excited for autumn. :)
Have a great weekend!
I finished True Blood over the weekend. Now I'm jonesing for season 2.
I often wish I was a vampire.
Hiya Jenn, if I get offered a place, I'll have to move to London. You'll have to come and visit. At least I have some family and friends down there.
God, I'd love to arrest the neighbour. He'd spit blood he'd be so shocked.
Not sure about the handcuffs just yet. But I'm sure of I want my own, there are websites for that sort of thing. I'm more keen on having the big truncheon hahaha!
Post a Comment