Monday, November 9, 2009

Hooked...

Odd hooks pepper the ceiling and I wonder what they were there for. I'm pretty sure the previous owners didn't have a trapeze hanging there, but who am I to judge?

I try and figure out what I can do with the hooks. They're just at odd intervals and spots. Nothing comes to mind.

For now I'll leave them be. I have too many other things to do besides pulling out hooks to nothing.

1 comment:

farawaysoclose said...

haha, hi Jenn!

we are so lazy at removing nails/hooks etc used to suspend things once a year, like a festive wreath for the front door, C'mas lights around and about inside and outside, etc etc. so they just stay there. i am sure when we do move again (whenever that might be) we won't be pulling any of those fuckers out!!


All I can say is that I count my lucky stars that I married who I married. I say this because I don't think anybody else would put up with my bullshit after all these years! It must be love!

it certainly sounds like love Jenn! i think you've got a real good one there.

hey, i actually remembered a couple that got divorced. they are the only ones though. some have split up and got reunited along the way. always embarrassing if you slag the partner off, and then they get back together! sometimes these feuding couples are highly inconvenient!