Why is it that when I take a vacation my clothes make me look homeless?
Is it because my work clothes are so binding? High heels that contort my feet - tights that cling to my skin - skirts that don't let a person breathe?
As I gaze at my reflection in the mirror, I see a person who looks as if she brushed her hair with an egg beater.
The faded and torn jeans have been thoroughly broken in. They were not purchased "distressed." These jeans are worn out.
The sweater is large and comfortable with the long sleeves rolled up to my elbows.
My eyes twinkle back at me and I laugh.
If only my work would allow this type of attire.
Imagine how the business world attitude would change if we were allowed to work in whatever made us happy.
I think my world would be a better and softer place to be.
1 comment:
Hear, hear sweetie. I wish all work clothes were banned. The whole world could have a huge bonfire to get rid of them hahaha!
Thanks for the birthday wishes sweetie, I had a great day which involved pizza hee hee!
Post a Comment