Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Try and try again...

It's that time of the year again where I purchase the flora to put in my back yard.

Little do these poor plants know that by going home with me, I am certain death to them.

I take the time to replant my newest additions. Their sunny faces turn up towards me in anticipation of TLC.

I talk sweetly to them and give them encouragement to grow and multiply.

My flower garden is once again flourishing with greenery and color. I am pleased with the outcome.

My watering can overflows with good intentions.

Too bad it's only a matter of weeks before my garden is cremated by the sun.

1 comment:

MissTottenham said...

Good luck with the garden.

Thanks for the good vibes Jenn sweetie.

There was actually an article about Lance in the newspaper today and it did give him some inspiration.