Friday, August 12, 2011

Empty spaces...

And then there are times when I watch those shows on the Science Channel and I realize how tiny I am in the universe.

How insignificant a bad day really is in the grand scheme of things.

How we're all just part of the cosmos. Each and every one of us.

And then I feel better.

2 comments:

MissTottenham said...

Deep.

It's always pizza that makes me feel better, and tonights was lovely. Though mum cooked mushrooms which I don't like and they were uber strong, and when I went into the kitchen and caught a whiff after I'd had my pizza, I ran to the toilet and almost upchucked but I was determined not to as I'd paid good money for that pizza to just throw it all up again. Luckily only dry retching occurred.

Anonymous said...

Years ago Charley Brown said, "Five hundred years from now who will know the difference?" That sums it up pretty well and shoots your balloon right out of the sky! Bizzie Lizzie