Do this.
Do that.
Do it now.
I want it now.
Now.
Now.
Now.
I mean I want it yesterday.
Where is it?
Nevermind, I don't need it anymore.
Forget that, I still need it, but I want it in blue.
And they wonder why I'm twitching.
3 comments:
Now is the time to hire that hitman, if only for your own piece of mind LOL
Happy birthday to you as well! It's next week, and for some reason, I'm really excited.
I don't have anything special planned. I'll probably go out to dinner with my father and brothers. Do something special with my mom at some point.
Then I was thinking of making a nice dinner for myself.
What about yourself?
Hey there,
Stopping by again to let you know that I am officially closing down the hapless romantic fool.
Not a decision made lightly. Not going to make some speech that a whole new horizon is awaiting me, or there's some big surprise. But it's time.
I'm gonna keep it up for a few more days.
So I'll stop by every so often and use that anonymous doo hicky option with a signature. Or shoot you an email.
Don't let the weather get you down on your birthday! Well, unless you're stuck on a raft of kitchen appliances strapped together from flooding.
Post a Comment