I'm ready this year.
Most years I feel the spirit of Christmas Present breathing down my neck. My cards aren't done. Shopping is only half done. Certainly nothing is wrapped. I don't have a tree. I feel this holiday panic. Kind of a flutter in my stomach when I think of all that needs to be done.
This year my cards are mailed out. Shopping has been done for a week. Most of the presents are wrapped. And my tree is up and has lights on it. No decorations yet, but maybe I'll get to that soon.
It's like I can actually enjoy the season. I appreciate the lights set up on peoples homes. I sing along to the Christmas songs - which in turn makes me happy. So I look like a nut singing songs in my car with a smile on my face.
Imagine that if you need a laugh this Christmas.
So I wish everyone a peaceful holiday season. May you be with the ones you love.
1 comment:
Hiya Jenn sweetie, how are you?
Your blanket sounds lovely, I wouldn't share either lol.
Wow, that sounds like a fascinating trip to the antique outlet. Genuine 1880's clothes, that sounds amazing. It really hits home when you describe it, just what crap women have had to put up with through the years in the name of fashion. Like you said, I'm sure it helped to dictate what they were capable of achieving.
It sounds like you are all ready for a lovely Christmas time this year. Let's hope it's better than last year and we can actually see relatives. If I don't catch you before, have a totally fantastic Christmas and New Year and see you in 2022 xxxxxx
Post a Comment