Monday, November 5, 2007

More questions, more answers

1. Things you are trying to avoid doing.
clean the house
quit my job
falling apart in front of people

2. Ways to pick you out of a crowd.
loud laughter
in a crowd of guys (girls are too competitive)
by the food

3. Things your hometown is known for.
Cheesesteak
losing sports teams (they choke)
Liberty Bell

4. Of your biggest hobbies.
Writing
Reading
Gardening (I have the black thumb of death, but I like it none-the-less)
cooking for friends

5. Things you are currently happy about.
Autumn
my comfy bed
starting a new house project

6. Types of events you would like to attend.
A masquerade ball
A blues fest

7. Things you would like to learn how to do.
Be an optimist
speak Italian
sew (I'm pretty handy with a glue gun)

8. Things you are proud of yourself for doing.
not quitting my job
learning how to cook new and exciting meals that are edible
gutting and rebuilding my home
raising a nice kid

9. Things you regret doing in 2007.
smoking
making my boss cry
not taking my vitamins
hurting my friend with my words

10. Things that you want to accomplish in 2008.
quit smoking
take vitamins
be better to myself in general

++ 20 of my favorite things ++
1. my family
2. snow days
3. shoes
4. watching children play
5. chocolate
6. loud music
7. my car
8. home movies
9. dinner parties at my house
10. sitting by a pool with a good book
11. trashy or horror novels
12. my cat
13. Autumn
14. movies from the 50/60s
15. laughter
16. scary movies
17. Nintendo
18. cooking
19. smell of the earth after a rain
20. uninvited guests who bring me flowers

The questions is, who are you? Take the challenge and answer honestly. You might learn a thing or two about yourself.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I make them, I take them and I still haven't been able to understand a darn bit about myself. I can form a description about each of you but not myself. I fail my own personality tests and find it hilarious.
You just keep getting better... Philly? I'm up north where there's nothing to do.

Andrea said...

In a crowd full of guys. Good answer. I should've come up with that too!

Jennicula said...

AIP: You paint a lovely picture of yourself. Please keep sharing. You are much more interesting than you realize.

Andrea: You can hang out with me and the boys. I was never really any good in a group of girls.

Anonymous said...

Smoking???? Quit this year for your mother. L

Jennicula said...

L. Like I'd tell my mother about smoking!

Anonymous said...

LOL! You are soooo busted about the smoking.
I agree that you should quit this year...for your mom and me! I want you around for awhile.

Love ya girlfriend!!!
Awwwwwww Your my Best Friend !!!
Do you remember that song?I still have the 45 you gave me of it!

Jennicula said...

Oooh, you are so busted. How many times have we said that to each other? About a zillion I think.