Friday, November 2, 2007

Double-dog Dare

Dared to answer. Here we go
1. What is your favorite color? Depends on the mood. Today it's black
2. You can choose to have one superpower- what would you pick? I'd like to fly
3. What is your favorite book? "The Vampire Lestat"
4. Were you ever arrested? You have to catch me first
5. Do you have a favorite pet? Yes, a Carin Terrier
6. What is your favorite condiment? Ketsup
7. How tall are you? 5 feet short (but I'm taller in my mind)
8. What don't you ever leave home without? Bonnie Bell lip gloss, peanut butter crackers, my phone
9. Can you burp the alphabet? Yes, hey I never claimed to be a flower
10. What loss has been the most devastating? my best friend
11. What do you do when you're nervous? pull at my hair
12. What is your lucky number? 5
13. Did you ever shoot a gun? Yes
14. Were you born with any birth defects? Yes, but was corrected
15. What sport do you enjoy watching the most? I'd rather eat lint
16. What sport do you enjoy participating in the most? Sunbathing, can that be a sport?
17. Have you ever contemplated suicide? Yes
18. What is your favorite flavor of bubble gum? Grape
19. What personality trait is the most important? A sense of humor.
20. How many times a week do you pleasure yourself? In a house full of people, like I have time for that?
21. You must give up one of your five senses- which can you live without? Taste
22. What is your favorite scent? vanilla & leather
23. What is your favorite sound? laughter
24. What is your favorite thing to look at? Tornados
25. What is your favorite thing to touch? my son's face
26. What is your favorite flavor? Chocolate
27. Did you ever call a phone sex number? No, I would laugh too much and then it'd be a waste of my money
28. Who would you like to say thank you to? the surgeon that saved my son's life
29. What topic is your favorite to talk about? other people - I'm a bitch at times
30. Who are your top 3 girl crushes? Meg Ryan (before her new face), Janeanne Garofolo, (I could only think of 2)
31. Who are your top 3 guy crushes? Gerard Way, Keanu Reeves, Jason Statham
32. What is on your favorite sandwich? Turkey hoagie with lettuce, tomato, and mayo
33. Do you ever read your horoscope? Sometimes
34. What is the best thing about your gender? The ability to carry a child, feed, and nurture it
35. What is the best thing about the opposite gender? With the right one, a sense of protection
36. Did you ever buy something from a TV infomercial? No
37. What has been your favorite job? Volunteer at a hospital
38. You have to dye your hair a mix of two colors, which do you choose? Platinum and pink
39. What is your favorite snack food? Salty - peanuts; sweet - non-pariels
40. Do you collect anything? friends
41. A book is being written about you...title suggestion? "But, she looked so normal"
42. When did you last pray? Last month, it worked out
43. How many tattoos do you have? None yet. It's permanent.
44. Who makes you laugh the most? Wooly
45. What is your favorite quote? "A true friend stabs you in the front" Oscar Wilde
46. Do you still have your favorite childhood toy? Yes, Malibu Barbie
47. What are you most often complemented on? My laugh
48. What CD do you listen to the most? 3 Cheers by MCR; and a 70s mix CD
49. If you got to choose, how would you die? Old and in my sleep
50. How many piercings do you have? Just my ears, several times
51. Are you left or right handed? Right
52. What is your favorite beverage? Hot- Tea, Cold- Iced Tea,
53. Can you change a flat tire? Yes
54. When do you feel you are most attractive? When I'm sleeping
55. What event made the most impact on your life? My parent's divorce and subsequent multiple remarriages
56. Which "ex" do you miss the most? none of them
57. What celebrity would have the coolest nervous breakdown? Oprah
58. What is your favorite alcoholic beverage? Cherry Bomb martini
59. How do you top the perfect sundae? Whipped cream and a cherry
60. What TV show do you secretly watch? The L Word
61. What is your favorite outfit? Winter - Broken in Levis, brown boots, comfy sweater; Summer - sun dress
62. What is your least favorite household chore? cleaning the bathroom - yuck!
63. What is the strangest trick your body can do? My knees can hyper extend, it's bizarre
64. What was the best gift you ever got? My son
65. Which of the seven sins do you commit the most? Gossip
66. What is your favorite charity? Ronald McDonald House
67. Which language do you wish you knew? Italian
68. What would you have named yourself? Avilise Anne
69. What is your best contribution to the world? My son
70. What song are you embarrassed to admit knowing all the words to? “Dancing Queen”
71. What song gets stuck in your head most often? "I've got spurs that jingle, jangle, jingle...."
72. You can kill one person and get away with it. Who should I warn? Piggy, don't warn her.
73. What is your perfect meal? Chicken Marsala over linguine and asparagus and Lemon Meringue pie
74. What one color would you obliterate from the planet? puce
75. Do you have a favorite car? my car
76. What physical quality of yours do you like the most? My eyes
77. What is your favorite season? Autumn
78. What is your worst habit? Talking too much
79. Do you bite your tongue or tell them like it is? I can't help but tell it like it is to a fault
80. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
81. If you could visit a different county, which would it be? Italy
82. What was your favorite childhood game? hide n' seek
83. What do people need more of? laughter
84. What do people need less of? titles
85. What's the scariest thing in your fridge? pork roll
86. What is your favorite sexual position? When I'm in control
87. Do you have a hidden talent? I "know" things - it freaks out my friends and family
88. What was the worst part of your childhood? Divorce
89. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I worry too much
90. What do you fear the most? Dying young and spiders
91. Which would you rather be a contestant on- American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance or America's Next Top Model? I have no talent, I should be paid to NOT participate
92. Which would you rather attend- the opera, a poetry recital or a random lecture? Opera
93. Would you ever bare your soul to a stranger in a letter? Why not
94. When are you at your happiest? When I'm on vacation or at Disneyland
95. What is your favorite game as an adult? Legend of Zelda
96. What celebrity would you most like to have dinner with? Dead - Jerry Garcia; Live - anyone from MCR
97. What time period do you wish you lived in? Victorian
98. Which TV personality would you want a one night hook up with? Sawyer from Lost
99. What friend do you miss the most? Laura
100. What one thing will you try not to do again? Argue with a crazy person
101. Why did you want to answer these questions? I was dared.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

*bows*

You kick so much ass. I thought no one would actually be that honest with random strangers.

It seems we have even more in common than I first realized.

Claudia V said...

In reply to your comment:
Yeah, it is royal P.I.T.A. too.
It's easy to give in.

I've noticed that there are two kinds of kids that result from fucked up families:
The painfully strange and equally fucked up,
and the startlingly normal ones.

At least you are the normal kind. [:

-s00

Jennicula said...

Oh no, Silence. I just look normal. :)

Anonymous said...

I've got spurs that jingle, jangle, jingle???????? You're a hoot! L

Jennicula said...

L. I'm pretty good at launching into song and dance at any moment. Is there a song you would like for me to place inside your head? Free of charge. I can't carry a tune in a bucket, but it would be memorable.

Jennicula said...

Today the theme from "Green Acres" would not leave my head.