1. WTF with hot flashes? I woke up this weekend and found the extreme heat of my internal temperature gage that had gone haywire triggered an early wake-up call.
2. My cats have a different time schedule than I do. I like to sleep late and not be bothered or bother anyone. They like to get up early and jump on my head.
3. Why is it that when I wake up and feel chubby, none of my pants fit me except for the old broken in jeans and then they rip?
4. My skin looks like corn flakes. I am so incredibly dry I might even be deemed a biological hazard. I feel like I might be human tinder and spontaneously combust.
5. I generally hate early spring. It's too hot, it's too cold. Everything is dirty and muddy. All the colors in nature are beige. I prefer to roll from winter right into late spring.
6. People are stupid. I think this is due to the fact that most people have been cooped up inside for too long and now that it's somewhat nice out, they don't know what to do with themselves but get in my way.
7. Drivers are rude. I don't care if you pass me, but I do mind when if you drive so close that I can smell your breath. And, I really don't appreciate it when you cut me off and then give me the finger.
8. Weird co-workers. I don't want to hear your life's story while I'm in the restroom. I don't want to comment on the cutesy emails that are bombarding me all day long. Sending them twice does not mean I'm going to answer. I saw them the first time, I just chose to ignore them.
9. The time change. Don't move your clock an hour forward or back. Just leave it alone. The time change messes me up and makes me crankier.
10. I seem to have all the time in the world for my life and then reality steps in and I wonder when I'm going to get it all done. I need a stop-watch that actually stops time so I can get all my crap done.
1 comment:
Post a Comment