Maybe it's that "time of the month" for me.
Maybe I've had it with sunlight and vitamin D depravity.
Maybe all the cold and snow has driven me over the edge.
Maybe it's the ass dragging head-cold that's got me down.
I don't know.
But I feel like everybody is plucking my last nerve today.
Some bastard ate my lunch at work today and when I went to go buy a new one, the chick behind the counter tried to harass me into eating something I didn't like. And then someone stole my good parking spot.
Now I'm just feeling like knocking over a few old ladies and mocking a few children.
Maybe I should go home before I get myself in trouble.
3 comments:
LOL Jenn, do you often partake of some children mocking? I must admit it is something me and my sis likes to do when we are together. That and spotting fat versions of celebreties.
Yeah, most of my stuff is going back where it belongs which is great for my OCD but I seem to have accumulated more clothing so I'm having a total bedroom renovation furniture wise.
When the new drawers are delivered on Weds, I can really get stuck in.
Oh my goodness, woman, I feel you. I've never been one to be a grump about winter weather. Indeed, when I possessed good boots, I would often take long walks through the snow. A bobbing cocoon in five or six layers. Hell, I used to take naps in the snow (which, looking back, was a really, really bad idea).
I thought of myself as a polar bear with pride.
But this winter can suck it. I used to shovel with glee. It was an opportunity to be outside, and I like physical labor. I've all but given up, only shoveling when absolutely necessary, and only shoveling enough of the driveway that my car can pull in.
I freak out whenever I see bona fide sunlight, and have considered getting one of those lamps meant for people who suffer from seasonal affective disorder.
Yeah. I'm on edge and bitchy, too.
MissT: only when I want to make someone cry do I mock small children. :)
I think that my stuff would go back in the same spots too. When we moved fromthe old house to the new one, I set my bedroom up exactly as the old one.
I've thought about moving the furniture around, but they're really in the best spots already.
GV: Maybe it's just age catching up with me, but I used to spend almost as much time outside in the winter as I did in the summer. Now I'm much more homebound when the weather is nasty. I like cooking and reading and home improvements, but I think my brain is missing the sunshine warming my head.
I've never shoveled with glee, but I didn't mind it so much. This year I'm ready for a snowblower so I never have to shovel again.
Although I think it's going to get to 70 by the end of this week.
Early Spring generally pisses me off as well.
Oh well, oh well. What can you do about it?
Post a Comment