The holidays are fast approaching.
So much to do in so little time.
I feel the crunch already.
As I travel about my town there are more people out than I expected. Most with harried looks on their faces.
They cut in line and give me the finger. I can only imagine what is going on in their heads as they push me out of the way.
I thought this was the season for holiday cheer. For smiles and a bit of giving. Not just presents, but of general good will and peace towards all men.
What's happened to the world?
Is commercialism to blame? The saccharine infused commercials don't project a hostile image. Rather the exact opposite.
My attempt at brushing off the rude driver works for a bit. I'm just at the point of going home and letting the crazies have-at-it without me.
I can't wait until January when the hustle and bustle of the season has passed.
1 comment:
Oh no Jenn, is your friend getting quite stalkerish or just not understanding boundry issues?
As for holiday cheer, us over this side of the pond were quite shocked at what we saw on the news from the US where that woman maced people to get the pressie she wanted. It's a good job that stuff isn't legal over here though cos although people tutted, I bet if they could, they would.
Post a Comment