I am... sick
I want... to go home
I have... a stack of books to read
I wish... my childhood wasn't the way it was
I hate... a number of people for good reason
I fear... spiders, zombies, the dark
I hear... my sinuses quacking
I search... for inner peace
I wonder... if I'll ever find it
I regret... a number of things I can't fix
I love... deeply
I ache... in my head and sometimes my heart
I always... give it another shot
I am not... ready to give up, but I should
I dance... with abandon
I sing... poorly but loud
I cry... when nobody's looking
I laugh... loudly, especially when somebody I know falls down
I am not always... pleasant
I write... to please myself
I won... the heart of someone
I lost... my mind, friends, my heart
I confuse... even myself sometimes
I get confused by... the twists of my own life
I need... peace, love, understanding, and space
4 comments:
Aww, I really love this post. Very thoughtful and introspective. Can I treat it as a survey and put it on my own blog with my own answers?
Just one question... under what circumstances do your sinuses quack???
I really appreciated your comment on my last post. You have a way of bringing me back to the here and now when I'm trapped in "frustrated and overwhelmed" mode. Thanks for that, it means a lot.
Hibiscus
climbing clematis
Periwinkle
Love it!
Jenn,
I love you and I love this post! You are amazing!
Post a Comment