Every now and then it's my turn to step in the cosmic pile of shit.
Not that I deserved it because I suddenly took a shining to taunting small children, kicking cute animals, or knocking over old ladies. It was just my time in the grand scheme of life.
You know how it is. Several days of mishaps, a couple arguments peppered in here and there, an animal infestation, and of course some horrible illness that makes you sick and contagious.
It just leaves me tired and wary of leaving my bed in the morning.
Tomorrow I"m going to get up and put my waders on.
That way I'll be ready for the shit storm that is brewing beyond my front door.
2 comments:
hello Jenn!
just popped in to catch up on all your posts! didn't realise i'd missed so many!
hope you are doing OK?
my 'back to MF practicing' is very nearly complete!!
anyway take care, and have a good week!
♥
Hiya Jenn sweetie, marbles up your nose? You wanna get that checked out by a professional ^_^ I hope you feel better soon sweetie.
I'm good thanks. Slowly but surely getting there. It's shrunk by half so I'm happy with how it's going. I am talking about my leg by the way hahahaha!
xxxxxxx
Post a Comment