I look at my calendar and flip through the pages. Every weekend is starting to have penciled in plans.
Page after page I see company here. Me going there. He's doing this. Us doing that.
Vacation plans, school trips, work things, and doctor appointments are starting to fill in the other days.
How I appreciate my quiet time when I look at these crazy schedules.
Maybe I should start marking in permanent marker the lazy days.
That's right. I'm going to schedule lazy, lay around, do nothing, eat junk, watch bad movies, and sleep a lot days.
How bad is that, that I have to plan a day of sloth?
6 comments:
The lazy days are the best one's to plan sweetie.
You snore like a herd of ducks?
I guess that's gotta be heard to be believed.
xxx
Wow, you have just described what my life has become perfectly.
Yesterday and today were those lazy days. Forced myself to do nothing useful.
I'm always happy to here from you. Even if it takes a while.
And thank you for the congrats. I was utterly shocked.
My busy-ness.... Ending job, school, now going on tour with Mayhem Festival this summer, researching how to try and spend close to nothing between now and when I leave, find ways of making income the month before I go, wrapping Sheila story up.....
It's gonna be a crazy summer. But I think it's going to be crazy in a wonderful way.
You gotta do what you gotta do! Sometimes you have to say, "Gee, we'd love to, ,but we've already made other plans". No one needs to know that the "other plans" are to sit and read, or stay in your jammies all day Or just watch tv. It's called recreation. That's "re-creation". Creating your self again so you can go into the busy, crazy world refreshed and renewed, ready to take it by the tail. Love ya. Re-create. Mark it on your calendar & block in the time. Bizzie Lizzie
Anonymous, spoken like a truly retired person. :)
LOL Jenn, and you snore like that? Shouldn't Doctors be involved in this? hahaha!
xxxx
I schedule lazy days even when I'm not swamped with other things. Sometimes it's just nice (and necessary) to have designated "me" time. And when someone calls to plan something?
Sorry, I can't this weekend, I've got plans. How about next weekend?
Nevermind that my "plans" are to do absolutely nothing. :)
In fact, I'm going home to do some of that right now!
Post a Comment