Monday, October 12, 2009

Let me count the ways...

Ode to bacon

Crispy and tasty
oh, so bad for me
I love you

5 comments:

Wish you were here said...

Lmao; Ode to bacon? Love it.

Thanks Jenn, no knuckleheads, just been really busy and not good enough at making time for blogging of any kind. Which sucks because I just saw I missed a whole post, and a few thousand comments altogether o_o. I'm not sure if I should even TRY to get through them :P.

Thanks for checking up on me :), hope you're well, hun.

X

Carrie said...

I would totally leave my husband for bacon. Okay, not really, but I would consider it. I've tried to replace with that poser, turkey bacon. But no, no, Center Cut Oscar Mayer calls me back every time. Damn, now I want bacon.

Wish you were here said...

I'd be on all day if I had nothing to do. Way too much content on the web, lol.

Yeah, I read back a little bit and... I can't say I didn't notice, unfortunately. Same old-same old getting churned out again, for nothing, just to be spiteful. Can't be bothered with it to be honest. It's a shame.

Andrea said...

Omg, this is the best post ever. No, seriously. EVER. :)

And now I'm salivating for bacon...

How's things? I've been busy and pre-occupied, but I'm hanging in there. Are you enjoying autumn? The trees in my neighborhood are beautiful and multi-colored right now. I love it! :)

MissTottenham said...

It's sad Jenn, but there are people like her all over the place and it's always the same story.


Re: this blog.

LOL, you know, I had a bacon sandwich yesterday and it was scrummy.