Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Looking for love...

She hops from one lover to another - with nary a break between the men. She goes from one bad situation to another in a seamless motion.

Some women look at her as if she were a whore, but I don’t.

I am given a glimpse of what is hidden beneath the surface of her cute face. It is not loose morals.

It is the rejection by her family that has so wounded her, that she’ll never be normal again.

It is her longing to be loved.

By anybody.

3 comments:

MissTottenham said...

Hiya Jenn,

You are right Jenn, even chocolate and bacon can't disguise the smell. I am so glad it's on it's way out. 2 - 3 weeks he said, poooooooo!


Shark boy, will call you sweetie and look down your blouse. I swear when I say it, my eyes are looking straight ahead hee hee!




I have known friends like this. They move from one guy to the next cos they just don't want to be alone. I feel sorry for them rather than judge them. I'd hate to be that way.

Anonymous said...

Le sigh. This is such an interesting companion to the piece I just happened to compose....

Yeesh, favorite place. That's more difficult than I thought it would be.

Well, my last stop, VAPRCon in TN. I was so comfortable. Felt very at home and got along with everyone there.

I shall write you more later when, perhaps, my grandmother hasn't forcefed me so much alcohol. Not acting the victim, just being TMI honest.

But in a few hours, on to Erie PA.

I shall break down your inquiry as to fav person, food, atmosphere of town.

Oh before I go be my mildly drunken self, I can tell you that San Antonio was the best in regards to food just because of the bar I was lucky enough to stop at. Just realized I don't have you on facebook. Oyster tacos and the freshest mojitos one could imagine. It was sincerely a magical, epicureal experience.

MissTottenham said...

Jenn, she's bound to get pregnant because people like her think that a baby will give them the unconditional love no one else did.

It's a matter of when and not if I feel.