Monday, October 5, 2009

Lip service...

She serves you with a smile. I peer at her and see the ease at which her face lights up. The smile is an honest one that reaches up to her eyes.

It makes her all the more pretty in a granola-y way.

When I watch people, I always tend to stare at their mouths.

Do they chew on their lips when they're nervous? Do they hide their smiles or laughter? Are they lip lickers?

There is someone who smiles at me, but it never reaches his eyes. He does it to put me at ease.

But I know better.

He's a shark. Lots of teeth and will go after you if there's chum in the water.

1 comment:

MissTottenham said...

Hiya Jenn *looks glum cos there's no cake*

Oh well, I just hope you enjoyed it. I love sponge cakes myself. I can't be doing with fuit cake. A cake with fruit in it is too much like healthy and not at all fun as cake should be.


Yeah, the rat smell is going. He couldn't see the bodies in the corner we suspected them, the smell was actually at the other side of the kitchen. He said he'd known people rip all their kitchens out and still not found the bodies so it wasn't worth it.

As the smell is going and we've been lucky enough to have no flies, We are just leaving it. He put some more poison down as they'd had all the rest and he's coming back this friday. If nothing is touched, we know they've all died and we've got no others.

Mum is binning the perfume she's been spraying cos now the smell reminds her of rat carcass hahaha!


xxxxx


Not keen on shark boy.