Thursday, May 22, 2008

Buzzed and loose...

Vodka

Cherry chocolate

What at mess I've become.

I type and the words are blurred, my speech is slurry and I'm wobbling, but I thank P. Fluffynuts for making me imbibe.

My day was forgotten, and I laughed. Really laughed from my toes. And it was good.

What a perfect end to an awful day.

Thank you.

171 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're welcome.


i did not make you drink (the verb).

i made you drinks (the noun, plural).


you may not have asked for the first two but you asked for the third one and...




ps. i thought you weren't going to use my real name.

Jennicula said...

Shhhh, not so loud.

The gremlins in my head are using jackhammers and megaphones.

Please kill me.

Anonymous said...

suck it up lightweight.

do sound like you've never had to pay the piper before.

Anonymous said...

Psh. That's the last time I listen to you.

Oh, it's just one...

You'll love it. It's chocolate/cherry...

That's my girl...

I love it when you laugh like that...

And of course, our guest saying,
"just promise you'll drink like that the next time I visit."

Anonymous said...

you did love it.

i didn't tell you to drink. i just handed you one.

and then another...

and then another...

and another...

Anonymous said...

Boof!

The stomach rolls with the memory.

I would eat chocolate to ease my belly, but the only stuff I have is cherry/chocolate.

I am in one of the circles of hell. I just don't know which one it is yet.

Anonymous said...

this too shall pass.

what are we drinking tonight?

Anonymous said...

*hic

nothing

you weiner

(burp)

maybe a coke. Just coke. Nothing fancy in it.

Andrea said...

Hello Jennicula,

Just stopping in to say hello. I hope you have a lovely Memorial Day weekend.

Take care,

Andrea

Anonymous said...

LOL! I wish I had been the guest. I am sure p.fluffynuts didn't pour the drinks down your throat! I am wondering... would p.fluffynuts play Barbies?

80's Beach Girl

Anonymous said...

i not only pour drinks, but can be very playful. if we're playing barbies tonight, i'll bring my gi joe with kung fu grip.

is that cool 80's beach girl?

Anonymous said...

Bring it on Big Man!
I love you too!

80's Beach Girl

Anonymous said...

gi joe thinks barbie is cute. does she have a friend for stretch armstrong?

Anonymous said...

I have a slutty one called Tuesday Taylor. Her hair spins around on her head. One side is dark, the other blonde. Kinda like a psycho doll.

Anonymous said...

Maybe one of those new Bratz Doll will work.They look like they can/would contort into all kinds of positions.

80's Beach Girl

Anonymous said...

gi joe digs multiple personalities. it's like dating twins.

Anonymous said...

She has a sister I called Tiffany Taylor, she's younger than Tuesday. Maybe not as slutty

Anonymous said...

gi joe also has a thing for contortionists.

Anonymous said...

gi joe fancies slutty young girls named tiffany.

and sluty older girls regardless of their names.

Anonymous said...

Hippie Ken wants to know if Stretch Armstrong has a sister?

Anonymous said...

My Malibu Barbie has a mohawk and go go boots. She's a lone wolf.

Anonymous said...

go go boots turn gi joe on. they make him lose his kung fu grip.

Anonymous said...

stretch armstrong's sister is bendy betty.

Anonymous said...

if the dream house is rockin don't come a knockin!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am not slutty. I can't help how I look.




I dig kung fu grip though.

Anonymous said...

all the babes dig my kung fu grip. take a number slut.

Anonymous said...

Tuesday Taylor is really Darcy

Anonymous said...

I picked #1

Anonymous said...

That depends on what color my hair is that day.

today I'm a blonde, so call me Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

By the way that is Miss Slut to you

Anonymous said...

darcy sounds like a good girl. who let her out so late on a saturday?

she needs a slutty name like Plenty O'Toole.

Anonymous said...

Hey, what about me?

Anonymous said...

truly scrumptious, you know you're my favorite, but you'll have to be #2 tonight. i'm committed to darcy. she called #1 first.

Anonymous said...

Sooo, call her Tuesday? Why don't you say, "Call me anytime???"

Anonymous said...

tuesday is the only day she's free. she's busy with the weebles the rest of the week.

Anonymous said...

WHAT???????!!!!!! I thought Hippy Ken was my boyfriend!!!!!!I gonna get you Bendy Betty!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh baby, I thought Bendy Betty was your alias- You know... all those B's... That's why we're starting Yoga classes....

Anonymous said...

{giggles]

I like weebles because they wobble but they don't fall down.

Anonymous said...

I like Donnie's sparkly purple outfit.

Anonymous said...

hey tuesday,

have fun with your wobbly weebles. real men don't wobble. we make women wobble.

i'm waiting for spice girls dolls. they know how to rock.

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God, Tuesday!

What a ho!

Anonymous said...

Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigazig ha.

Anonymous said...

If you want my future forget my past,
If you wanna get with me better make it fast,
Now don't go wasting my precious time,
Get your act together we could be just fine

Anonymous said...

wEBBLES WOBBLE BUT THEY DON'T FALL DOWN

Anonymous said...

how about all of you dolls, except ken, mud wrestle for #1?

Anonymous said...

f you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends,
Make it last forever friendship never ends,
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is.

Anonymous said...

[jumps in a mud puddle]

Bring it on, bitch!

Anonymous said...

{karate chops the air]

HI Yah!

Anonymous said...

love those red heads.

ginger, wanna go to see aerosmith on monday night?

all you other spicy babes, take a number.

Anonymous said...

Let's Rock the house!!!

Anonymous said...

Let's Rock the house!!!

Anonymous said...

rdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdr

Anonymous said...

hey dolls,

i'll be right back. keep your motors running.

form a single file line. no pushing.

Anonymous said...

What's going on in here?

Anonymous said...

G.I Joe jump in the mud is fine!

Anonymous said...

I'm a little bit country....

Anonymous said...

Go away Skipper!

you are too young!!!

Anonymous said...

Can you hum a few bars of Paper Roses?

Anonymous said...

I am Barbie Girl in a Barbie World

Anonymous said...

I realized the way your eyes deceived me
with tender looks that I mistook for love
So take away the flowers that you gave me
And send the kind that you remind me of
Paper Roses
Paper Roses
Oh how real those roses seem to be
But they're only imitation,
Like you imitation love for me
I thought that you would be a perfect lover
You seemed so full of sweetness at the start
But like a big red rose that's made of paper
There isn't any sweetness in your heart
Paper Roses
Paper Roses
Oh how real those roses seem to be
But they're only imitation like you imitation love for me

Anonymous said...

I love google

Anonymous said...

i just took my vitamins and drank a protein shake.

i have this nice little place i made out of lincoln logs.

truly are you still available or did you run off with the weebles?

Anonymous said...

Sounded like Ginger spice was asking for Rose to lend her one of her papers.... Isn't that what she menat by Zigzag???

Anonymous said...

Do you take requests?
How about "I want you to want me"

Anonymous said...

ziggazigga

Anonymous said...

Don't Call me a "cheap Trick"

Anonymous said...

I want you to want me.
I need you to need me.
Id love you to love me.
Im beggin you to beg me.

I want you to want me.
I need you to need me.
Id love you to love me.
Ill shine up the old brown shoes, put on a brand-new shirt.
Ill get home early from work if you say that you love me.

Didnt i, didnt i, didnt I see you cryin?
Oh, didnt i, didnt i, didnt I see you cryin?
Feelin all alone without a friend, you know you feel like dyin.
Oh, didnt i, didnt i, didnt I see you cryin?

I want you to want me.
I need you to need me.
Id love you to love me.
Im beggin you to beg me.
Ill shine up the old brown shoes, put on a brand-new shirt.
Ill get home early from work if you say that you love me.

Didnt i, didnt i, didnt I see you cryin?
Oh, didnt i, didnt i, didnt I see you cryin?
Feelin all alone without a friend, you know you feel like dyin.
Oh, didnt i, didnt i, didnt I see you cryin?
Feelin all alone without a friend, you know you feel like dyin.
Oh, didnt i, didnt i, didnt I see you cryin?

I want you to want me.
I need you to need me.
Id love you to love me.
Im beggin you to beg me.
I want you to want me.
I want you to want me.
I want you to want me.
I want you to want me.

Anonymous said...

Let's go to the "upstairs/downstairs condo in Long Beach Baby!!!!

Anonymous said...

Barbie walks down the street with a pig under her arm. She passes a man who asks, ''Where did you get that?'' The pig says, ''I won her in a raffle!''

Anonymous said...

dolls,

enough singing. it sounds like someone's strangling a cat in here.

who wants to take a spin in my corvette. i stole it from ken.

Anonymous said...

Are you looking for Papolina?

Anonymous said...

I do!

I love fast cars and rock stars!

Anonymous said...

Papolina?

You should see a doctor about that.

Anonymous said...

oops I can't spell but I can sing!

Anonymous said...

prince makes me lose my kung fu grip.

Anonymous said...

gi joe is anatomically correct.

wink wink

Anonymous said...

Save the horses, ride a cowboy!



(saunters over to GI Joe)


How's it goin' stud?

Anonymous said...

I am wondering about the Lone Ranger now...he's been alone for so long...

Anonymous said...

I dig Tonto.

Anonymous said...

What about that song...Ride the white horse?

Anonymous said...

It's called a cotton pony and we don't need to go there.

Anonymous said...

Oh me so ------ Me love you long time!

Anonymous said...

Skipper go home! Malibu and Ken are looking for you!

Anonymous said...

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung
Wanna pull up tough
Cuz you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh, baby I wanna get with ya
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But that butt you got
Make Me so horney
Ooh, rump of smooth skin
You say you wanna get in my benz
Well use me use me cuz you aint that average groupy

Anonymous said...

tonto's into animals. he likes to ride silver when i'm at the lego saloon.

Anonymous said...

Sir mix a lot Barbie can you sing "buttermilk Biscuits"?

Anonymous said...

Now I'm your big mal dropper, mud duck stopper
Fila on the bottom and Adidas on the topper
Transform scratchin', big beat matchin'
I can tell you're getting jealous by the looks I'm catchin'
I hate dumb skeezers, MC beaters
Drop 5 grand on my bird white needer? (i have no idea, but i think it's watt
meter)
Smooth like ice, don't get nice
Just turn up the box for the Mix-A-Lot slice (huh huh)

Y'all ready to get busy? (huh huh!)
Now, buttermilk biscuits here we go
SIFT the flour roll the dough
Clap your hands and stomp your feet
Move your butt to the funky beat (huh huh)

Anonymous said...

Mom, I wasn't drinking.

I swear!

Anonymous said...

Where is Blizzy Lizzy Barbie?

Anonymous said...

when did this become a musical?

i thought this was a porn movie about a drunk babe.

Anonymous said...

You never know where you will end up with my Homegirl! i bet you can't wait until I come to your house with all my Barbies!!!!

Anonymous said...

Did somebody say porn?

Anonymous said...

No they said "popcorn" this is a g-rated show!!!

Anonymous said...

'Sup G?

Anonymous said...

Eh, Ese!

Anonymous said...

chewy barbie sounds like my kinda girl.

Anonymous said...

Whatz a really goin' on ?

Anonymous said...

heh homeslice. just hangin' wit my homies,

Anonymous said...

Hey Maaaannnn what side are you playin for ese? Chew is my MAN !

Anonymous said...

Hey, puffynuts, I thought we were going for a ride in your hot corvette!

Anonymous said...

Cholita you're my wheatbread!

Anonymous said...

are you talkin' 'bout me?

Anonymous said...

May the Force be with you!

Anonymous said...

Rawr, rooo, rawr errrrgh


(hey Chewie, how's it hangin;)

Anonymous said...

they're not puffy, they're fluffy. thank you very much.

shotgun in the corvette is reserved for truly scrumptious. hop in the trunk. i promise i'll get you out after i get rid of truly.

Anonymous said...

Heeeeeey Maaaaan!

Anonymous said...

Is it automatic or stick shift?

Anonymous said...

to the right

Anonymous said...

My light saber is bigger than yours because I have the force.

Anonymous said...

stick. wanna touch it?

Anonymous said...

I'd like to drive it home...

Anonymous said...

It's getting hot in here so take off all your clothes...

Anonymous said...

dolls,

me and truly are outta here. i thought i was gonna have to do all the shifting myself tonight.

Anonymous said...

HippyKen can't wait to meet you!

Anonymous said...

clothes?

darcy, you were wearing clothes?

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!

I'm nekkid!


(runs around)

Anonymous said...

YES I was wearing clothes! I am a good girl...guess what Iam wearing under them!

Anonymous said...

It's my secret...oops I mean Victoria's Secret

Anonymous said...

Nothing?


There once was a Jedi named Yoda
With ears like the tips of a pagoda
When Luke said "I will try,"
He said "That won't satisfy...
Oh, forget it and bring me a soda."

Anonymous said...

is that why ken left?

wonder woman panties?

Anonymous said...

Gimme back my panties!

Anonymous said...

Ken is getting his beauty sleep...how do you know about the wonder woman panties?

Anonymous said...

i have a pair of my own. truly scrumptious told me not to tell anyone, but you're special.

Anonymous said...

Man panties?

Anonymous said...

I feel the love

Anonymous said...

Hey man, has anyone seen my Corvette? I gotta see if I can fit a body in the trunk...

Anonymous said...

Wonder woman don't you know about the "boys briefs" for woman?

Anonymous said...

rdrdrdrdrdrdrdr


(get's golden lasso out)


(swings over her head to capture P.Fluffynuts)

Anonymous said...

Ken What are you doing up? You know you need your beauty sleep!!!

Anonymous said...

no man panties for me. if i'm wearing panties they're gonna be girlie. i look pretty in pink, or so i've been told.

hey ken. the vette was towed. sorry. yes, she's still in the trunk.

Anonymous said...

What're you gonna ask him? If he's been wearing your Wonder Woman Underoos?

Anonymous said...

Who's in the trunk?

Anonymous said...

I like pink.

Pink is the new black.

yummo.

Anonymous said...

How about polka dots? What do they do for ya?

Anonymous said...

Are they pink?

I'd connect the dots.

:)

Anonymous said...

or connect the box as a friend just said.

Anonymous said...

Well they can be if you want them to be.

Anonymous said...

princess consuela banana hammock is in the trunk.

i'll wear any panties. plain, pink, polka dots, stripes and ones with little bows.

whatever the babe of the minute tosses off, i'll put on.

Anonymous said...

I like to be outta the box...but I think that is for another time...

Anonymous said...

(gets a sharpie out)

(starts to doodle on Chewie)

Anonymous said...

So checkered gets you going huh?

Anonymous said...

Can you hear Barry White?

Anonymous said...

(sits next to fluffynuts)

Hi guy. How do you feel about leather?

Anonymous said...

reserves all "box" comments for another time.

Anonymous said...

When you connect the dots what picture does it make? I love dot to dot!!!

Anonymous said...

Wher is Bendy Betty and Stretch ?

Anonymous said...

pandora,

if you'll wear leather so will i.

as long as i can stuff my fluffynuts in them.

Anonymous said...

I think they're tied up somewhere...

Anonymous said...

I am thinking about Bunnies!

Anonymous said...

I loooove leather.

It's very scrumptious on the skin and smells delicious.

(motions for fluffynuts to follow her)

Anonymous said...

P. Fluffynuts

not

P. Fluffybunnies

Anonymous said...

Did you hear that the energizer bunny died?

Anonymous said...

[follows pandora anywhere]

Anonymous said...

They put his batteries in backwards and he kept coming and coming and coming....

Anonymous said...

and then all I heard was...






nothing.

Anonymous said...

Which way did she go?

Anonymous said...

was he coming or going?

Anonymous said...

Where is pandora taking you?

Anonymous said...

And you think this is good... the stories from "back in the day" were even better!!!!

Anonymous said...

it doesn't matter.

i'll follow anyone named pandora box. anywhere she wants to go.

Anonymous said...

Things that make you say hummm!!!!
Makes you wonder huh?

Anonymous said...

(winks at P.fluffynuts)

Yes, you would.

Anonymous said...

Hey all this chatting is making me thristy. How about a drink?

Anonymous said...

All the bars are still open in the Mid West. Where is the Long Ranger?

Anonymous said...

(gets sweaty)

No vodka. It's evil.

Booze = bad

Anonymous said...

i'll make some drinks.

isn't that how this whole thing started?

Anonymous said...

(burp)

Uh, oh.

Anonymous said...

Oh! Never mind Dear!

Anonymous said...

Closing time - time for you to go out, go out into the world.
Closing time - turn the lights up over every boy and every girl.
Closing time - one last call for alcohol, so finish your whiskey or beer.
Closing time - you don't have to go home but you can't stay here.

I know who I want to take me home.
I know who I want to take me home.
I know who I want to take me home.
Take me home...

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or you sisters
come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found
a
friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning'send.

Yeah, I know who I want to take me home.
I know who I want to take me home.
I know who I want to take me home.
Take me home...

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from...

I know who I want to take me home.
I know who I want to take me home.
I know who I want to take me home.
Take me home...

Anonymous said...

Closing Time kids

Anonymous said...

hands a cherry chocolate martini to

jennicula
andrea
80s beach girl
barbie
truly scrumptious
darcy
hippie ken
tiffany taylor
skipper
pandora box (gets two drinks)
sunshine
tuesday taylor
plenty o'toole
long beach barbie
barbie 90201
the spice girls
skipper
marie
purple prince barbie
malibu barbie
lone ranger
long ranger
stretch armstrong
bendy betty
gi joe
princess consuela banana hammock
all the other assorted barbies
chewbacca
princess leia
luke skywalker
darth vader (really luke's father)
wonder woman
and semisonic

oh, and one for me.

cheers.