"She was a gold-digger, Mom. I had to cut her loose" was what he told me.
Ah the beginning of firsts again:
- first date
- first kiss
- first girlfriend
- first break-up
I was so excited when he came upon this rite of passage. He was ready and trained to be a gentleman first and foremost.
I was also worried about his heart. What if she broke it? Would I have to hunt her down and bury her in the back yard in my macabre pet cemetary? Because I'd do it in a heartbeat.
I was prepared for the worst and I knew where the shovel was.
As it turned out, he has a good head on his shoulders. Much more logical than me. No need for any shovels. He did the breaking.
Now I feel bad for the girl.
11 comments:
the old man is snoring,
he went to bed,
he lost his head
and he couldn't get up in the morning.
You write such excellent words, jen.
I love reading your posts when i am around, I wish i were around more often :)
*passes a chocolate bar to Jen*
Here, eat this and be merry
xxx
The sun has got its hat on,
hip hip hip hooray,
the sun has got its hat on
and its coming out to play
not as good as your singing but at least my screen didnt crack this time hahaha
oh and guess what, i heard yours and wooly's song the other day ont he radio and i thought of you all.
i tried to sing but i made a hurrican come so i doubt i will do it again lol.
This little hen is fine and jappy. Life is ok, been working and uni and everything in and around that. I met up with the sisters and jules which was fun. Do you have a facebook account, you could friend me and see the piccies. i warn you though, i look like shrek hahahahaha.
mary mary, quite contrary, how does your garden grow?
oh and duh to me, how are you nad life. I speak to your boy on aim, tell him to stop rolling his head on the keyboard, he makes my eyes go funny :)
Awww, Bunnicula. That's actually very sweet though. And bodies--and the burying of them--can get messy. :)
business law,
computer science,
global marketing
business ethics.
Very boring class but hey ho i need to do them, its all abotu common sense but the business law is quite intriguing cos we are in the midst of suing someone over an unpaid bill so it comes in handy.
Tonight we are on aim, it is a friday night so most meffers can be there. It would be nice if you said
boy, let me have the computer tonight, i need to be a trollop with my friends, you can have it tomorrow night.
:) do you think that would go down well? hahahaha but i would lobve to see you there, we all miss you.
did the imaginary chocolate bar help your head or is it the minions who are building our statue causing it, cos i can totally punish them and make them work harder for our take over the world plan :)
Isn't it awesome to watch them grow up and go through these trials? And even more awesome to watch them make smart decisions for themselves, and know that you had something to do with that?
Jenn hope you are OK?
loved what you wrote here.
take care!
♥
I feel bad for her too. She is a little immature, gangly & insecure with herself. But she is a product of her family & has learned what she has seen. Too bad. I like her also, but I would have helped you dig the hole. Bizzie Lizzie
*waves*
Hello my trollop.
It is so good to see your words again, i feel a little bit at ease :)
I am sorry with what went on, and i emailed you back. I meant every word of it. especially about the customers ;)
Now, if you go to my blog (i know you will cos you said you will on aim) there is a post called 'my friend, jen' and that is to you. Solly, smok and slash and I have left you comments, do you feel special now? you should becuase you are.
love ya
take care
xx
I'm so glad I found you again, and I'm so, so sorry about what happened.
Please know that I'll drop by here often and be at DM's and on AIM. So, if you ever need anything or anyone to talk to, you can count on me. :)
I'll talk to you later, Jen.
Post a Comment