Stuck in a rut. My mind is set on blank.
I have static in the attic.
I'm mentally hibernating.
My reception from the creativity channel is fuzzy.
The dream I had the other night reminded me that I haven't set pen to paper in a long time.
Usually I look forward to the mentally quiet times, but I find that I miss all the observations of even the most basic odd thoughts.
I feel myself starting to become more aware of my surroundings. Words and phrases are starting to stick with me.
It won't be long before the bottle neck opens up and I won't be able to write as fast as I think.
2 comments:
Welshie: it is a very small world! :)
Just remember, you said 2 to 5 (two being the minimum) years. You're not locked into 5, just two.
Thank you for reminding me of this. You're absolutely right.
Going through this process has shifted my perspective in a way I didn't anticipate. It's made me take a long hard look at my life and consider which things are really important to me.
As always, I appreciate your comments.
And I hope you order some bacon jelly beans. :)
Post a Comment