Thursday, January 7, 2010

Two of us...

Two of us riding nowhere
Spending someone's
Hard earned pay
You and me Sunday driving
Not arriving
On our way back home
We're on our way home
We're on our way home
We're going home

Two of us sending postcards
Writing letters
On my wall
You and me burning matches
Lifting latches
On our way back home
We're on our way home
We're on our way home
We're going home

You and I have memories
Longer than the road that stretches out ahead

Two of us wearing raincoats
Standing so low
In the sun
You and me chasing paper
Getting nowhere
On our way back home
We're on our way home
We're on our way home
We're going home

You and I have memories
Longer than the road that stretches out ahead

Two of us wearing raincoats
Standing solo
In the sun
You and me chasing paper
Getting nowhere
On our way back home
We're on our way home
We're on our way home
We're going home

We're going home
Better believe it

~ Beatles

4 comments:

Pickled peckerless Possum said...

Oooh, your home is so pretty!

Happy belated holidays, to you also, Jenn. =)

I'm starting to get Southern hemisphere guilt. The weather here has been fantastic! Clear blue skies and numerous days on the beach. Buggered if I know how to swap some of that for the snow that's smothering the UK and USA. O_o. I hope you're not in a bad way where you are.


LOL How did you find that recipe?!

I wonder whether there's a big market for Pickled Possum Peckers?

Edibly!

I am so not going to take this in the wrong direction lol

I may possibly just have done. O_o



Catch you around. =)

willie said...

i wanna hold your hand.

MissTottenham said...

Wow, this snow is everywhere right now. Apparently even China and India have got it bad.


*whispers* I prmoise not to tell you mum about the cigs. I keep wanting to say fags as that's what we say but I realise that's a totally different thing over there hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Glad someone can get a laugh out of my love life... :)