His expanding universe causes me problems.
My world travels around his sun.
'Round and 'round I go. Where I stop, nobody knows.
My orbit around the sun pulls tighter and tighter until I am suddenly scorched by a solar flare.
A cosmic bitch slap that sends me spinning wildly out of control.
My world gets tipped on it's axis and I feel the sway of my core being thrown off kilter.
I try to back off and find a looser trajectory but it's difficult.
He is my morning sunrise and my evening sunset.
Watching from a distance, I see my bright star grow and shine.
The cold I feel can't last for long. At some point he'll miss his small hovering planet and bless me with a ray of sunshine.
I don't know.
A supernova is also entirely possible.
2 comments:
LOL Jenn, best not grab a fag eh?
How about we sneak around the back of the building and just grab a smoke?
I'll keep watch in case your mum sneaks up on us hahahah!
Another beautiful post sweetie.
Oooooooo dear Jenn, you didn't hurt yourself did you?
I hope you didn't end up doing the splits. When we were at school, we had this one PE teacher and if you fell over at hockey or whatever, she'd come running over shouting "you haven't split your tuppence have you?" Sooooooo embarrasing.
We have been having more snow whilst it's been thawing a bit. Now it's colder and black ice is the trouble but we are due more snow big time Monday.
At least I have my groovy Skull and crossbones wellies ^_^
Post a Comment